365 Top Ten Lists. This is my project for 2010.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ten Dilemmas as to Which Two-to-three (Who Are We Kidding, You Know You'll Get Three) Pairs of AW10 Irregular Choice Shoes I'll Get on my Pshoedo-Methadone Program. Please Vote.

* Please vote for your three favourites.

* See the options at My Wishlist on http://shop.irregularchoice.com/shop/wishlist/43596/?seal=2c45471b2dbf8bddbf3f447d65cbf34c

1. Little Fish: Orange/Red. Votes: I
2. Sweet As: Gold. Votes: I
3. Sweet Tatties: Black. Votes: I (Update: Have replaced these with the outrageous Shoes Special! They're Out of Stock and price TBC—they are from the Sadlers Wells stage show, in the 'Violently Come Dancing' scene. IC are currently taking votes to see if they will produce them for consumers. I've voted.)
4. Magic Pony: Red. Votes: IIIII
5. Hopscotch Heave: Navy and Pink. Votes: I
6. You're a Star: Metallic Green. Votes: I
7. Tickling Loris: Blue. Votes: I (Update: Size 37 Out of Stock. Disaster. Although no-one is voting for them, this pair is high on my own list. I have added Size 36 to the wishlist, but will need to bug them for measurements. Hopefully they fall in the too big 37s and a 36 will work better anyway. Fingers crossed.)
8. Ball and Chain: Blue. Votes: IIII
9. I'm in Vegas: Metallic Green. Votes: III
10. Country Bumpkin: Blue. Votes: III

Don't forget: In Australia, voting is compulsory.

1 comment: