1. The Northern or Southern Lights (again). Good chance with the recent sun explosions at the moment—have to keep my eyes peeled.
2.Australian Roll Cloud. Port Douglas did not deliver as I hoped she would. Means I will have to visit FNQ again—damn!
3. Water in Lake Eyre and hundreds of millions of birds visiting.
4. An Ice Storm—or its after effects.
5. Tierra Del Fuego—just coz it's so far away.
6. The fjords of Scandanavia—top to bottom.
7. The deserts of the United States: Mojave, Painted, Death Valley, to name a couple.
8. Mt Kilimanjaro and the migration.
9. Monarch butterflies, big Sur and Californian Redwoods.
10. Hot springs in Japan in the middle of winter.
Word 2: Two Thousand and Ten and Seven Harry Potters
3 months ago