365 Top Ten Lists. This is my project for 2010.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ten Language Learning Options to Download for my Walk: Please Vote.

* I am going to load a podcast to learn a language for my walk—I just can't decide which one so I need your help. Please vote for the language you think I should learn. Voting closes eight pm, Eastern Standard Time on the Tenth of June, 2010. The winner will be announced at some time after that. I will not be adding any commentary such as I am getting the hang of Spanish and so it would be sensible to carry on, or, I was Russian in another life, or, I am walking along the Welsh border, because that may influence votes. I just want people to vote with their instict and their sense of right and wrong.

1. German. Votes: 4
2. Spanish. Votes: 5
3. Mandarin Chinese. Votes: 0
4. Arabic. Votes: 2
5. Korean. Votes: 0
6. Welsh. Votes: 6
7. Portuguese. Votes: 1
8. Russian. Votes: 5
9. Hindi. Votes: 1
10. French. Votes: 5

Vote Now!

The final huit, dix et douze 'pwong' will, as per Eurovision, be allocated by an independent panel and announced after all the performances and the country votes are completed.

And the winner (without the panel's vote, as I am happy with the result) is Welsh!

And then, I forgot to upload it to my i-Pod. Eek.

2 comments:

  1. I vote for Portugese, because the best looking men in the world come from Portugal. [Shhh, don't tell Michael I said that.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRENCH! Because of Fluer Delacour.

    ReplyDelete