365 Top Ten Lists. This is my project for 2010.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Under Construction ...

Ten Clerical Errors I have Made in Jobs.

*For those who are unfamiliar with the idiosyncrasies of creating a 'job', we type in the details for the dispatcher to read to the police vans, but once we hit the magic enter button, there is no going back and your work is out there for all to see.

1. Instead of 'Male poss by himself' (poss being an approved abbreviation of possibly);
    I wrote 'Male poos by himself'.
2. Instead of 'Her underwear is showing';
    I wrote 'Her underwear is smoking'.
3. Instead of 'The Elephant and Wheelbarrow';
    I wrote 'The Elephant and Wheelchairs'.
4. Instead of 'Over male dropping money under counter';
    I wrote 'Over male dropping money under cunter'.
5. Instead of writing 'flatmate';
    I wrote 'fat mate'.
6. Instead of writing 'boom gates';
    I wrote 'boom goats'.

No comments:

Post a Comment