365 Top Ten Lists. This is my project for 2010.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ten Inadvertent Google Searches

* Courtesy to Zoo magazine for the idea for this list. (No, I wasn't reading it! Someone just told me about it and then I accidently looked at all the pages.)

** The words in brackets were typed into the box; the rest came up as a possible option.

1. (Why) is a raven like a writing desk.
2. (Is it) normal to finger yourself.
3. (Is it strange) to dance so soon.
4. (What does) 3 mean.
5. (Can I) get pregnant from a dog.
6. (Is it wrong) to sleep with your sister.
7. (Where does) snot come from.
8. (My sister) is a retard.
9. (Does a) duck's quack echo.
10. (Is Google) god.

I wonder what the weirdest question I ever put into Google was. Does someone in the world have a list like this in which my question appears? In order to generate these options, someone obviously was querying the godliness of Google, the echo-ability of a duck's quack, and, the we-wont-even-go-near-what with man's best friend. How on earth did we work these things out before the internet? Where is my duck?

No comments:

Post a Comment