365 Top Ten Lists. This is my project for 2010.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ten Things to Spend my (approx) $150 of Overtime Money on.

* I know, you thought I never did overtime. You thought I always said that I have a 48 hour per rotation threshold before I lost all will to be civil to callers. Well, it was overtime in an air-conditioned building or sleep through a thirty degree night in a non-airconditioned bed. Which would you choose? And now I can go shopping.

1. Pair of Irregular Choice shoes. (See: http://www.irregularchoice.com/, and help me decide which ones)
2. A refrigerated air-conditioning unit.
3. A massage.
4. Start an ING account to save for a deposit. (Boring!) (Sensible!) (Oh, stop fighting you two)
5. Lots of panadol. (I am not sure if it was the overtime, or the riding to work in forty-four degrees that gave me the stunner, but I need more panadol, now!)
6. Renew my Yoga subscription.
7. A very cute dangly bracelet.
8. Three visits to Gold Class. (Let's start with Sherlock Holmes. Robert is doing for Holmes what Johnny did for pirates. I am intrigued.)
9. Off Broadway Last Minute Tix. (Eek, holidays are so close now!)
10. Jet Hovercraft thingy (you know the ones) through the Everglades.

And those were just the sensible options. I mean, I could have bought more books!

No comments:

Post a Comment