365 Top Ten Lists. This is my project for 2010.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ten Reasons or Incidents that Lead me to Believe I May be Susceptible to Hypnotism.

1. I really want to buy a ShamWow.
2. I really want to buy that upside down thing. I will get back to you when I remember what I meant by that.
3. I really wanted to buy that weird machine that you lie on and kick away from a trampoline type contraption on the end and you lose weight lying down and kicking off a trampoline casually.
4. I am almost always half asleep anyway.
5. I have the ability to empty my mind--or it's empty already.
6. I went to the shops after a marshmallow ad.
7. I believe a well told lie.
8. I'm sucked in by a tall tale.
9. I like day-dreaming, night-dreaming, and that odd dream space between.
10. I misplace time. Example: I sit down to google something small and insignificant; three hours later I realise I am still on the computer and three hours just went past.

2 comments:

  1. So do I, but as with my hand-held vacuum cleaner, I know I will never use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Do you want a hand-held vacuum cleaner?

    ReplyDelete